Athens, Greece – 19 September 2023 – “Engineers in action”, the successful graduate program held by MYTILINEOS, enters its 7th cycle. Young graduates of Engineering disciplines are invited to submit their applications and start their professional life at MYTILINEOS.
Since its launch in 2014, this program has welcomed hundreds of engineers to take their first professional steps in real working conditions, gaining valuable experience and skills.
MYTILINEOS is inviting young graduates of Engineering faculties to be part of the 12-month graduate program and participate in exciting projects from MYTILINEOS’ various sectors:
- Metallurgy Sector
- Aluminium of Greece: Join our thriving aluminium plant, a pillar of Greek industry with an annual production capacity exceeding 190,000 tons of primary aluminium, 50,000 MT recycled Aluminium and 865,000 tons of alumina.
- Energy Sector
- Μ Renewables: Contribute to groundbreaking renewable energy and energy storage projects, shaping clean and sustainable solutions. Explore our international RES portfolio with projects totaling over 13 GW.
- M Power Projects: Participate in specialized, large-scale energy projects driving the energy transition. From conventional electricity generation to Smart Cities and IoT platforms, be part of initiatives that shape the future.
- Μ Εnergy Generation & Management: You will be involved in various projects related to thermal unit power production management and operation.
- M Energy Customer Solutions: Play a crucial role in providing dependable solutions, competitive products, and cutting-edge services to businesses, professionals, and households.
- M Integrated Supply & Trading: Enter the Energy Sector and engage in competitive supply and management of natural gas and other energy products in Greece and abroad.
- Central Functions
- Technology Division: Your role would be to design, develop, and implement technological solutions to address various challenges and improve organizational operations.
- METKA ATE: Engage in construction activities, infrastructure & waste management projects, and more.
For the young Engineers who participated in the first six cycles of the program, the most important results were the following, as indicated by the engineers themselves:
- finding work after completing the program,
- gaining hands-on experience that complements their academic knowledge,
- improving their professional skills,
- gaining international exposure and experience in cutting-edge Technologies,
- enhancing their confidence and optimism for the future.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree obtained from faculties of Engineering in Greece or abroad in engineering disciplines such us Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Mining/Metallurgical or Civil Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of both Greek and English languages
- Excellent computer skills (Windows, MS Office)
- Work experience of less than 3 years
- The ability to relocate in areas of Greece where the Company has presence: Athens, Thessaloniki, Aspra Spitia Distomo beach and construction sites in many foreign countries
- Completed military service, for male candidates.
- Postgraduate degree / MBA (desirable)
- Fill in the application form no later than the 9th of October 2023.
- Online Assessment: Show your skills, knowledge and abilities using a digital platform.
- Onsite Assessment Center: Demonstrate your potential through practical challenges and teamwork exercises.
- Panel Interviews: Engage with our experts, showcase your passion for engineering and your desire to be a part of our transformation journey.
MYTILINEOS emphasizes professional experience and training, internships and skill acquisition, contributing to Sustainable Development Goals (Goals 4 & 8) set by the UN, for 2030, for Quality Education, Decent Work & Economic growth.
For further information, please contact:
Ms. Christina Korontzi: 210 6877466 | E-mail: Christina.Korontzi@mytilineos.com